Thursday, February 18, 2010

Meet The Maker - BellaSweet On Artfire

Meet the Maker: BellaSweet

Hi everyone.. My name is Sarah and I live in a small town in Central Pa.

I started a successful soap business many years ago and I started making jewelry as a fun, creative hobby. Soon, I was being asked where I sold my jewelry and it evolved into another business. I'm half afraid to start another hobby!
A question that gets asked a lot is "Why Bella-Sweet when your name is Sarah?" Well, Bella is our boxer and she holds a very special place in my heart..and I put my heart into every piece of jewelry so it made sense to name my business after her.
You can find me(and my jewelry!) at local craft/art shows, make sure to check out my Facebook Fan Page to see my upcoming shows. I also love to do home shows if you're in Central Pa. Feel free to message me here on Artfire or email me at skling83@aol.com if you're interested.
All jewelry comes from a smoke-free home. I love everything vintage, romantic and am passionate about keeping our Earth green.



Be sure to visit BellaSweet for more beautiful jewerly.


No comments:

Post a Comment