1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic crust pizza
1/2 lb lean (at least 90%) ground turkey
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
3/4 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped 4 thin slices red onion
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Press pizza dough in bottom and slightly up sides of pan to form crust. Bake about 7 minutes or until crust just begins to turn brown on edges.
2. Meanwhile, in 6-inch skillet, cook turkey and garlic over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in oregano and salt.
3. Spread sour cream over warm crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Evenly top cheese with cooked turkey. Sprinkle with cucumber and tomato. Separate red onion into rings; arrange over tomato. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and the feta cheese.
4. Bake 13 to 14 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.
1 egg, beaten
3 tablespoons sesame seed, if desired
1 cup pasteurized process cheese sauce (from a jar)
3 tablespoons tomato juice
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Remove dough from can; separate into 12 breadsticks. Cut each into 4 pieces; flatten each piece.
2. For each appetizer, place 1 olive in center of each piece of dough. Wrap dough around olive to completely cover, stretching dough to fit if necessary and pressing edges firmly to seal. Dip tops into beaten egg, then into sesame seed; place seam side down on cookie sheets.
3. Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, mix cheese sauce, tomato juice and ground red pepper. Cook over low heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until cheese sauce melts and mixture is well blended. Serve as dip with warm appetizers.
1 box (4-serving size) strawberry-flavored gelatin
1 cup boiling water
2 boxes (10 oz each) frozen strawberries in light syrup, partially thawed
1 quart (4 cups) fresh strawberries, hulled
1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
1/2 cup sugar
1 bottle (11.2 oz) hard lemonade 5% alcohol beverage or 1 can (12 oz) lemon-lime carbonated beverage
6 additional bottles (11.2 oz each) hard lemonade 5% alcohol beverage or 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime carbonated beverage or ginger ale, chilled
1. In 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, place gelatin; pour boiling water on gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
2. In food processor, place strawberries in syrup, fresh strawberries, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Cover; process until smooth. Pour into gelatin. Stir in 1 bottle hard lemonade. Freeze 4 to 6 hours or overnight until slush consistency, stirring after 2 hours.
3. To serve, spoon 1/2 cup slush mixture into each glass; pour 1/3 cup hard lemonade over each. Stir and serve.