Monday, May 3, 2010

A Stroll In The Park


What can be more fun, than a stroll in the park with family.  A wonderful boardwalk, the smell of the new spring wild flowers and wildlife. 



The first thing we seen was this curious deer. 
First experience in the wood.  Taking in all the sights and smells of the woods.


I wonder what I could find under there.  Is it a snake or a frog?


Its time for a quick rest.  But not to long.  Im to curious.



Now its time for the playground. 


Awww, come on Grammie, I dont have time to pose for these pics,  I wann play.


Maybe they can't find me if I hide behind this tree!!


All this walking and playing worked up an appetite.
Good way to end a wonderful day with the family, with a HUGE burger and fries!!!!



Enjoy your family and friends whenever you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment