Thursday, June 17, 2010

Unique Handmade Purses



I have been working on some new unique handmade purses.  I enjoy creating new and unique color combinations and styles.  Some of my purses include a gold or silver chain strap.  And some are done in creative crochet stitches.  Each one of my purses are going to be a one of a kind.  You will never see another just like it.  I make purses from small to large.  And different styles.

Please be sure to visit me at The Purse Coach on Etsy, Grammies Krafty Kabana on Artfire or Craftisart.

Here are some of my purse creations.






















I always create reusable handmade gift bags.  The gift bags are gifts in themselves.  The reusable gift bag can be used over and over again in so many different ways.  I have small to large gift bags in a variety of different colors and styles.  Here is a sample of one of the reusable gift bags.


Also offering many many more gift ideas for all occasions.

Visit Grammie's Krafty Kabana!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL SHOPPING DAY!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love your purses I'm following you from Artfire. Nice to find you on here.

    ReplyDelete