Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Raspberry Pink Purse With Black Bandana Bow

*****SPECIAL OF THE DAY MARKED DOWN TO ONLY $14.00 FROM $18.00*****



Grammie's Krafty Kabana

$18.00 Now only $14.00 today.


Gathered style large shoulder strap purse is crocheted in a raspberry pink color with a black bandana bow that goes all the way around the purse. A large retro pink, black and white button is used as closure. The strap is attached with silver rings.


Purse measures 9 1/2 inches wide and 12 inches high, not including strap and 21 inches high, including strap.
This purse is spacious inside with the gathered look.


Each purse that I create is a one of a kind. It is unique in itself, therefore, there will never be another two exactly alike.
Purse can be washed and dried.
*****************************************************

BUTTERFLY WISHES





Yesterday a butterfly

Came floating gently through the sky.

He soared up through the atmosphere

Then drifted close enough to hear.




I said, "I'd love to fly with you

And sail around the way you do.

It looks like it would be such fun

To fly up toward the summer sun.                 






But I have not your graceful charm.


I haven't wings, just these two arms.


I've been designed to walk around.


My human feet must touch the ground.






Then magically he spoke to me


and told me what his wish would be.






He said, "What I'd love most to do


Is walk upon God's Earth with you,


To squish it's mud between my toes


Or touch my finger to my nose.






I'd love just once to walk around


With human feet to touch the ground,


But I have not two legs that swing,


I haven't arms, just these two wings."






And so we went our separate ways


In wonder and surprise.


For we'd both seen God's precious gifts


Through someone else's eyes.





No comments:

Post a Comment